hello.
welcome to my blog





:)
Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feel like blogging :)
The nice weather made me think of them.
I miss them, I miss schooling life.

Yeah, I'm having SPM.
7 down, 3 more papers to go.
We're kinda relax. I don't know why?
Well-prepared? I don't think so :P

Uhhh, I got not enough time for Add Maths.
EFF IT.
They said it's easy, why I don't think so? :(
Luckily mummy didn't see my crying face.
I'm not good in calculation, I know.
Well, I'm not gonna take course like Further Maths etc in college, for my own sake.
God, please listen to me.
I worked hard for it. Really :(
Please give me at least an A minus.

However, I don't want to predict anymore.
Because it doesn't mean anything.
I can't change anything.
As long as I know I've tried my best.

So, I wanna go for January intake in college.
I promise, I will work very hard to get CGPA 3.5 and above :P
Because I wanna have a good career.
The one who knew that, please don't tell anyone kay?

I can't sleep well nowadays.
Especially before the first day of exam.
Can't sleep even mummy was beside me :(
Stress, I guess so?
Nightmare, I even dreamed of Bio paper.
WTH.

Stop talking about exam.
Uhh, I can't even find the time to hang out with my babes.
I would like to say sorry to Vonnee and Emily.
I'm not having christmas and new year here :(

It's not that I don't want to hang out with you guys, I can't do so :(
Schedule :
14 of December, scream like hell and wanna throw my books away. Maybe not going home XD
15 of December, going to JB or KL.
Sigh! Should I be happy?
Might go until 21 of December.
I have to start to pack my stuff.
Flying to Taiwan on 23 of December.
Will be back on 1st of January 2011.
After that, I'm gonna search for college.
Please don't blame on me :(
Please please please!

p/s. It's gonna end soon my girls, lets go lim teh for whole night!!!! :D
p/p/s. FangYeeeeeeeeeeee, long time no see. I wanna see your STRAIGHT HAIR :P


6:11 PM