hello.
welcome to my blog





Friday, December 17, 2010

Just managed to change the template :)

Things happened in December.

And now, I had finished my SPM.
Finally, I'm officially graduated from SMK Gajah Berang :)

I'm going to college on January.
Everyone told me it's too fast, perhaps?
Anyway, I've made up my mind.
I know if I stay until March, I'm definitely a fat and lazy girl :D

I'm not showing off or whatever.
And I don't give a damn to the people who thought so :)
Everyone has different thinking and that's mine.

For frank, I hardly imagine my life in the college.
I will miss everything in Malacca.
Actually, I think a lot.
What kind of life I will have in college?
Can I take care of myself lol?
I have to learn.
Everything will start from the beginning.
I will have a new life :)
Don't worry babes, I won't forget about you guys.
Every memories are puzzles in my life :)

5 years, it passed.
With our laughter and tears.
I will treasure every moment with you guys.

不捨得。


11:08 PM