hello.
welcome to my blog





I need a break.
Monday, May 23, 2011

I need a break.

Alright, I know I abandoned my blog for a long time.
There are too many to update in this few months.
Anyway, this will be a short update as I've already lost my so-called blogging mood.
Urghh, latest update, view my facebook will do.

Don't mean to be emo, but life nowadays are dead boring.
Final is coming in June, every morning when I open my eyes, STUDY.
It's too much to study, A-levels is not that easy.
I have chosen my path, and I will never give up, never disappoint my mum.

Due to JPA and Matrix, close friends left.
Nick left, some of my classmates left, and 2 of my classmates are going to UK.
Wei used to be my schoolmate for 2 weeks, but... she left to UCSI too :(
Kinda sad, when she came, everything is great, just like a dream.
That was the happiest moment in INTI that I ever had.
2 weeks later, poof* the dream is gone.
You will never know, the feeling of saying goodbye to your close friends.

Even my roommate, she graduated in May and left.
She was just like my elder sister, took good care of me, always concern about me.
I like her :))
She is friendly and caring.
We are still keeping in touch now.
We used to talk in the midnight until we both fall asleep together.
We used to brush teeth together.
We used to cook together.
We used to bath together ( In the different bathrooms of course ._.)
She is my first roommate in my life.
I appreciate her, till now.
Thank you, my roommate :)

Ewwww, disgusting. im a empty bottle now, soooo empty.
Dull life with exams.
Oh come on 16th of June.

That's all for now. Tired.

好的事情 by 嚴爵 :')


6:59 PM